Reduce Throttle Lag now with Windbooster Australia!
Date Posted:8 December 2019
WINDBOOSTER GT THROTTLE CONTROLLER:
The Windbooster GT is our most advanced Throttle Controller. With built-in Bluetooth you can downloaded the Windbooster APP and control the Windbooster GT with your phone! Also featuring the Lock Out mode you can feel safe when you park your vehicle. The Windbooster GT is the perfect throttle controller for every situation, whether you’re driving through town or out in the bush, the Windbooster GT is a must have modification on your vehicle.
- 17 Modes (Normal, Sport, Sport +, Race, Drag, i-Auto, Valet, A-slip, Economy)
- 60 Levels of adjustment
- Lock Out – Password protected
- Bluetooth – IOS and Android compatible
- Light sensitive auto-dimming OLED display
- Lightning connector for easy removal
- Size: 50 x 32 x 6mm
HOW TO USE:
The Windbooster GT comes with 17 built-in modes;
Intelligent Auto Mode
- i-Auto Mode for Manual Transmission
- i-Auto Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Anti-Slip Mode for Manual Transmission
- Anti-Slip Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Economy Mode for Manual Transmission
- Economy Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Valet Mode for Manual Transmission
- Valet Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Sport Mode for Manual Transmission
- Sport Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Sport+ Mode for Manual Transmission
- Sport+ Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Race Mode for Manual Transmission
- Race Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Drag Mode for Manual Transmission
- Drag Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Normal Mode is a single mode that replicates the factory setting.
WINDBOOSTER GT DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS
- The Windbooster software identifies your driving habits on the fly and automatically selects the best response for the driver without the need to select a different mode manually. It truly is a set and forget mode that makes the decisions for you.
- This mode is reducing the vehicles throttle response for maximum traction. By making the throttle response less sensitive a smoother ride can also be achieved which is great off-road or in slippery conditions where wheel traction is important.
- Economy Mode is a more fuel-efficient mode. In this mode throttle response is reduced to save excess fuel usage.
Note: Economy Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
- Increases throttle response speed to increase pedal response and reduce throttle lag.
Note: Sport Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
- Increases throttle response speed more than in Sport Mode to further increase pedal response and acceleration.
Note: Sport+ Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
- Race Mode is ideal for track events or performance driving were a fast throttle response is required. Race Mode will give you the maximum throttle response speed.
Note: Race Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
- Valet Mode reduces the amount of throttle a driver can use. Great for navigating tight carparks or letting someone else drive your vehicle.
- Drag Mode doesn’t have any adjustable settings, it’s just flat out designed to take off quickly!