Windbooster 2S Throttle Controller - IB622L
Ready for dispatch
WINDBOOSTER 2S THROTTLE CONTROLLER:
- 11 Modes (Normal, Economy, Sport, Sport+, Race, i-Auto)
- 40 Levels of adjustment
- Light sensitive auto-dimming OLED display
- Lightning connector for easy removal
- Size: 51 x 32.5 x 6.2mm
HOW TO USE:
The Windbooster 2S comes with 11 built-in modes;
Intelligent Auto Mode
- i-Auto Mode for Manual Transmission
- i-Auto Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Economy Mode for Manual Transmission
- Economy Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Sport Mode for Manual Transmission
- Sport Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Sport+ Mode for Manual Transmission
- Sport+ Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Race Mode for Manual Transmission
- Race Mode for Automatic Transmission
- Normal Mode is a single mode that replicates the factory setting.
WINDBOOSTER 2S DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS
The Windbooster software identifies your driving habits on the fly and automatically selects the best response for the driver without the need to select a different mode manually. It truly is a set and forget mode that makes the decisions for you.
Economy Mode is a more fuel-efficient mode. In this mode throttle response is reduced to save excess fuel usage.
Note: Economy Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
Increases throttle response speed to increase pedal response and reduce throttle lag.
Note: Sport Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
Increases throttle response speed more than in Sport Mode to further increase pedal response and acceleration.
Note: Sport+ Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
Race Mode is ideal for track events or performance driving were a fast throttle response is required. Race Mode will give you the maximum throttle response speed.
Note: Race Mode has 10 further settings that can be adjusted to the drivers preference.
Every Windbooster Throttle Controller comes with a 5 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects in material, performance and workmanship.